Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Join the CEE Animation Forum 2022
The CEE Animation Forum is the premier pitching, financing and co-production event in Central and Eastern Europe. For its 10th spectacular annual event, applicants are invited to submit their best animated projects in 5 categories – features, series/TV specials, shorts, student films and XR.
The deadline is set for 16 January, 2022.
Do you have an amazing animated project, but you don’t know how to showcase it to the world?
Or are you looking for trusted co-producers, distributors or other key partners?
Are you interested in getting the detailed opinions and insight of other experienced professionals on your project?
Simply complete the online form for FREE and participate in the CEE Animation Forum!
Are you still unsure? Here are 10 of the many reasons why you should take part in this celebrated pitching event.
- Refine your pitching skills with experienced specialists even before showcasing.
- Compete for a financial award for your project, scholarships for training or residency programmes, direct access to other important events.
- Find a co-producer!
- Introduce your project to more than 200 prominent decision makers.
- Meet the festival programmers of prestigious European film festivals as well as distributors.
- Take advantage of 1-on-1 meetings with experienced professionals from the animation industry.
- Compare your project with those of European competitors.
- Receive valuable immediate feedback from juries and the public.
- Also attend the renowned Anifilm International Festival of Animated Films, taking place concurrently from 10 – 15 May.
- No registration fee for submitting your application!
Submissions are open to European animated projects in 5 categories:
- Feature Films (minimum length of 60 minutes; in concept, in development or in production)
- Series and TV Specials (web and TV series in any format and stand-alone films, minimum length of 20 minutes, all stages of development except for concept stage)
- Short Films (maximum length of 20 minutes, all stages of development except for concept stage)
- Rising Stars (short films by students, maximum length of 20 minutes, all stages of development except for concept stage)
- XR immersive media (VR, AR, 360 and other immersive formats; in development or in production)
Find more information through these useful links:
For more details about the call, visit https://ceeanimation.eu/forum/2022-cee-animation-forum/call/
Guidelines available at https://ceeanimation.eu/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/CEEA-Forum-2022-Guidelines.pdf
Submission form at https://ceeanimation.eu/cee-animation-forum-2022/