Submissions are open to European animated projects in development in 4 categories:
- Feature Films (minimum length of 60 minutes; in concept, in development or in production),
- Series and TV Specials (web and TV series of any format and single films, minimum length of 20 minutes; all stages of development except for concept stage),
- Short Films (maximum length of 20 minutes; all stages of development except for concept stage),
- Rising Stars (student short films, maximum length of 20 minutes; all stages of development except for concept stage).
An animated project is a project in which at least 50% of the film under consideration is executed using animation film technology or takes the form of multimedia audio-visual work with emphasis on the graphical aspect.
Successful applicants whose projects are selected have to pay the participation fee by July 31, 2023. Upon selection of the project, fees apply as follows:
- Category FEATURE FILMS fee: EUR 300 per project
- Category SERIES / TV SPECIALS fee: EUR 300 per project
- Category SHORT FILMS: EUR 180 per project
- Category RISING STARS: EUR 50 per project
The fee includes 2 accreditations to the CEE Animation Forum 2023: online pitch consultancy session before the event, onsite technical support and pitch rehearsal, onsite presentation of your project in front of the audience, pre–scheduled one–to–one feedback meetings with jury members of your category, access to the programme of the CEE Animation Forum 2023, display of project visuals at the venue, promotion of your project (PR, webpage, Facebook).
Costs of travel and accommodation are paid by the participants.
Projects will be assessed by a committee made up of international experts and Organizers staff. The committee will take into consideration creative idea, originality of the story, design and visual style, producers’ background and projects’ prospective and coproduction potential. The lists of projects selected to attend the CEE Animation Forum 2023 will be announced no later than 30 June, 2023 at ceeanimation.eu.
For any additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Call for submissions is CLOSED.